I had a left-over strip of this great fabric in my stash and really wanted to wear it somehow. Looking at the head band tutorials online, I wasn’t too thrilled with the rectangular shape most seemed to use. I wanted a slightly curved shape. Measuring against my favourite bandana to wear, I decided the length (Luckily, my scrap was just long enough!) and the desired width at the crown. Working from the centre width, I gradually curved down to the ties. I made it last night but it was too dark to photograph. When I came back from rowing, the sun was shining so I popped it on for a photograph. So please excuse my post-work out hair!