This weekend, we picked these veggies: the last two potato plants, green beans, runner beans, zucchini and red beet.
We also harvested other lovely things:
1. Time with my mother in law and sister in law while roller skating on Friday night.
2. An afternoon out with friends in our local park that turned into a day with friends and neighbours.
3. Gorgeous memories with, and photos of, lovely little people.
4. Brilliant autumnal portraits of us as a couple taken by a friend.
5. A bubble-blowing session on the front step with the next door neighbours.
6. A stronger rooted-ness to our neighbourhood and Stirling itself.