– enjoying the slow, a new kind of ‘hibernation’ instead of my previous lethargic or foggy winters
– without a camera until I purchase new batteries and a charger, hesitant to buy a ‘universal’ charger lest my batteries get damaged again
– not spending my time crafting, by choice. Quieting the relentless drive to create.
– finding myself being drawn to making food and reading books. Books I’m devouring through kindle unlimited until I get my library card back online.
– glad I’ve removed all expectations from authors (they can’t all be L.M. Montgomery, Bradbury, Steinbeck, or Seuss) to be great and simply reading for enjoyment in the now. Not all books need to teach or change me. I’m enjoying reading those that don’t.
– letting myself get lost in fiction, a world away…