Updated Skirt

Over the summer in Devon, I picked up this linen blend skirt for a few pounds. Bringing it home, I realised that none of my shoes worked well with it. White sandals looked too pale and brown shoes were too strong a look. 


I used Dylon’s all in one dye (chocolate brown, I believe), I dyed it in our front loader. The last time I dyed in a front loader, admittedly about ten years ago, the coverage was patchy in some places so I had been hesitant. Since this skirt was going to get donated if I didn’t dye it, I found the courage. I’m so glad I did. 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Updated Skirt

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s